Wednesday, December 29

CYMY !

................................................................................................................................................................


♥  CHUM YEE 

i miss you like you`re the only boy left in this universe
i need you badly like i need my shower cap when i dont want my hair wet
i`m in love with you like i saw a swift sport car in purple color *wajiblaa
you`re needed just like my need-to-do-things  before I up up and away in my dreamland
you`re always give me free hug whenever i need it
so so
you`re my all lah ,kan senang .



♥  MYCY 

i really had no idea that 
you`ll be so so mustahak to me .

and and

kiss me while you can hold me
 while you can lift me up while you can hereby me .
*read it continually 




but but

sometimes i just  CAN`T HOLD IT  any longer
we`re so far away and its  HURT ME . 

you don`t know how much  LOVED  you make me feel .

I won`t ever let you go 
even you hurt me a billion time or more .

and and 

i`m so malu malu 
sangat sangat 
cause being too sweet today 

soo

i`ll stop being too sweet and stop typing sweet word 

soo that my blog won`t get a diabetic .


oh oh wait  HUNNYBERRYPIE  !



whoah , dont mad at me

okay okay

i`ll stop now :)



...............................................................................................................................................................

No comments: