Tuesday, April 5

Yeah , I am okay and worry no more .

Hey peeps , rawrawr !

I AM SORRY : )


wow , saya memang sakai sakai selekeh gituu
kenapa ta cakap dekat saya , nantii saya kena touch up nii

so girlfriend , please please please teach me how to work out with pashmina tuu
sanggat jakun ohh , inner pula ta jumpa lagi la ta jadii
plus the way i dress pun out of fashion
fashion emergency
 999 911
ne-no-ne-no-ne-no-ne-no-ne-no-ne-no-ne-no

i wanna look good , beautiful and gorgeous 
but in my dream , HOHO


and and maybe because i looked so ugly betty much ugly kot
tu ada yang benci sayaa , i'm too awful to be a general impression 
LOL

terasa untung pula ada orang sayang , siapa nak rugi ? 
thanks fo those who  gedikgedik nak sayang saya and ngadangada be by my side
i am not perfect , beautiful , or even hot gilaaa
but i be me because i love me me me
so love me i will love you

geli geli pulaa tat sinii , hadoii -.- lagi laa ramai ta suka
 HOHO
*ezyapijamayatawakyee


 rawwr , iloveyou ♥

2 comments:

nana banaras said...

Dont worry babe,
you just need to be creative,smart,confident, have the sense of trying something new then you will be as beatiful as you want :)

Tetapi sesungguhnya jadilah diri anda kerana dari situ baru ia terpancar kecantikan itu :)

nak blaja ? kalu free kita aja le. hehe :P
*bajet terer lettewww

Daatin said...

woot woot , yeah .okayokya , kelas behijab :)

i wish but somebody title me sakai sakai so sometimes i feel like one .hahah

its okya , im proud if it .

ilyily