Tuesday, November 29

College Life

Assalamualaikum , 


Tadaaaaa , yeahh I have my own logo for my company..

Okay this is my company that provide you a services and product to be sold
haha , its a fake company and soon gonna be real , i guess
its for my group assignment , we have to make a logo so tadaa, made it sendiri okayyy
presentation paling comel , kami laa :)
pendrive kene virus so everything inside is gone , sumpah bengang but still redhaa je laa

 And I always got  place for an event , well thanks to them
I've to attend this Kebudayaan event , kinda nothing but stil we had fun , we always doo 


And and I've been to stadium and yeahh watch footbal laa apa lagi
Selangor VS Perak
seriously confiuse nak sokong mana but manage to sokong both , hahaha
How ? With thisss..


wearing a red color shirt and shawl with banner perak and tatoo perak
yeahh , im gooooooood rite  hahahaaahaaahahahahahha
had fun gilaa because  Selangor won , woohoo
mahu kene tibai dengan kak zilaa lepas tu and and budak perak
budak selangor kene tahan , pity them sob sob


  

 


so yeahh btw new look , do you like it ?
i mean new look for the blog , its too simple right so yeahh gonna find something somewhere soon 
thanks cause always with me bloggers , love you
XOXO
 rawwrrawwr , aiviyeuw

No comments: