Sunday, March 11

#1

Assalamualaikum ,


Howdieeyy hunney bee,
Look at me. Im smiling. Im happy. Yeayyyy me~ Horrrayy!

Inside: Ohhh crapp! Damn you.. Ughh shut up! F** you.

So yeahh Ive time to update cause it midsem babyy I can write as much as I can and bergantung kepada kerajina dan keiltizaman. LOL
Saya akan berada di Selayang selama SEMINGGU. Harap Maklum.

Things turn upside down. Still floating. Bad news good news.
The things is Im not happy. Not happy.

Everything doesnt seems right. EVERYTHING! Whoahhhh stress stresss.

I lost my best friend and my jaws drop and hati bagaikan di konyok seperti kertas dan dihempas seperti kaca.
*okay puitis sangat
Well I am HURT. I have to pretend like its nothing which it is A BIG THAAANG!

Moving onn..

Assignment
Tutorial
Assignment
Test
Test
Assignment
Presentation

Need to be done. Have to be done. By hook or by crook.

Good news is I got good result for my Practical English and .... cant remember.
so yeahh pray for me, in love with me and you will never be sorryyy.



 rawwrrawwr , aiviyeuw