Wednesday, May 5

BACKSTABBER ! [ wawz ]

Someone told me about one girl
who budak paling baik in my class !
a bitch ! ,
innocent faces ,
looks like an angel .
but the fact is she is the BACKSTABBER !
aku ta penah interrupt her life ,never make her life miserable
and I dont even care bout her lansung !
why on earth she would do that !
she said that I`m the one who change other people
from baik to jahat !
aku n leeya penyebab someone`s daughter change a lot .
the thing is ,bitch tu yang berubah and make thing worst !
The weird part is ,why ?!
what did I do sampay she dare to stab aku ?
If something yang I do its hurt you ,just tell me what .
I`ll promise not to do it again but this ??!
too much laa !
aku ta sangka ,muka baik sangat boley stab aku badly !
ouh shit !
We can trust NO ONE !
what should I do to her ?
I`m not that mean to kill her or make her life miserable
but I just wanna do something yang will make her realize it !
urrgghh ,
No wonder la she feel scared sometimes and jarang with me dah !
This is not what it call A Friends !
If you have somebody you trust ,dont really trust them .
I`m not influence you to be someone who anti-trust but try to not 100% laa .
sumpah sedih !
sangat sangat ;(

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Der who??
tell me..
please..