Sunday, May 23

tears drop on my lappy

I was crying all the time without knowing
what
why
when
how
who
whose
whom
and all the `wh` quest ..
its hurt for me crying all night and worst part is without any reason
maybe i know its about something but which one ?
i`m not a good explain-er and its hard for others to understand me
and hard for me too to make others know what i want
its just so hard for me , and hurt too
this kind of things can cause me to commit a suicide
but naaa , i wont laa
i`m not gila sangat to do that
hha , sengal sengal
fyi , i love my friends and the everyone who loved me
but do they ? in what way i would know ..
grrr , nonsense je pe aku ckap ny
nga ta betul , crying crying and just crying
i wish i could have a perfect life that i want
but i know its a fairy tale like us to create in my day dreams
damn , i wish it comes true
need a cup of a cake


       with love ; i love you !
       and i wish could have it
       A.S.A.P.
       it really calm me and
       it will make me
       happy and smiling :)

2 comments:

leya said...

im here to giving u support syg.
dont crying. ;))

Daatin said...

i love you ;)