Wednesday, January 26

Complicated .


aiyoo , penat laa if hari hari macam ny

why me man 
are we losing it or it is a beginning  
what did i do wrong 
revenge on me is it ?
'' leave me'' i wish i could say that
but i cant do it say it make it
i guess i am just your average girl
what is in your mind  ? cuba bagi tahu , let me know
do you really in love with me ?
do you ?
jawablaaa , why diam diam ?




i am clueless 
how to choose
which one is right
you cheated on me laa so its a big thing
again again and again
 and and
you ask me to stop crying ?
apakah 



i am giving up here
but but i cant do the final wave
i love you
and and now
i hate saying that
but really i do love you 


but but do you know the worst part is you dont even care 


thanks moci 







rawwr , iloveyou ♥

1 comment:

Ezya Zubir said...

I'm always be by your side <3