Saturday, March 5

Phobia Of You (guys)


Err , actually im afraid of falling in love , agaiin
losiing someone you love mosst , memang taaa aah 
its hurt , and and my previous relationship yang with Chum tuu
 hurt me THE MOST
isn't it sad when we get hurt so much and can finally say
'' im used to it. '' -.-


so to fall in love agaiin is the hardest decision ever
and im tired to pretend that it didn't hurt , agaiin 

i admiit , i miss you N , miss you so muuch
 if i love you , i am  too afraid of loosing the one i love 
and and if you sanggup tunggu and and you really do love me
tunggu tunggu la sampaii lebaam , HAAHAA
*hope awaak tungguu , gataiii




and and thanks sebab calm me time nangiis tady
i wanna hold you , and and hold me tightly  .
Intaan Surayaa Sayaang thanks fo thiiss link
and and this post really make me tereesak esaak
and and seriously i respect your love Qiey *read the liink if you wonder who
*al-fatihah 


rawwr , iloveyou ♥

No comments: