Thursday, November 8

Farewel Event

Assalamualaikum. 


Wafiy took my burger. Well I cant handle a guy with huge appetite.

Its been awhile since my last update. Get used to it cause Im no longer a Bloger Tegar.
We are in the final mood now. Wish me luck and would you pray for me?
 Thanks for yes-ing and Huhh for no-ing :D

Ohh recently Miss Mahjabin ask DIB 3A to have a small-farewell-night event for Marketing.
Well she decided to have a debate and of course the ADVERTISING GROUP WIN!! and its my group.
And this is the time where she will announce the Best Participant, Best Presenter, Best Student in her class.
And guess what? 

YESSSSS I AM HER BEST STUDENT!!!!

Among all of them Im the chosen one and this is not what I expected. Well I thanked her for this 'award'. Really, it is really valuable. 
Before the event end, Wafiy and some of them keep on asking either we want to stay in the same class for next semester. Hahahah this is so touchyy.. well I guess we will be in the same class.
Here to photo teaser from DIB3A




No comments: