Sunday, September 5

Camp Rock 2 - The Final Jam !

 

  





it was A-W-E-S-O-M-E !! (while making weird faces )
i miss the first part cause doing my prayers
but there is e replay , tomorrow nighteyy ))
cant wait to check it out again !
the songs was great and the dance move really grooveyy ))
my mum ! we watched it together , with my youngest sis too
then , my mum keep asked me questions that so irritating

mum ; kakak , why Mitchie looks diff nyy or they change the heroin eh ?
me ; she change her hair color la bu , still the old mitchie
mum ; why black ? ta cantik !
me ; na`a , better then before , cantik pe rambut hitam

ten minutes after that ...

mum ; dorang tuka hero juga kan kan , kak
me ; ibuu , no no ..same ! its all about the RAMBUT ! grr
mum ; oooh , garangnye debab ibu nyy
me ; haa , so do you ibu

then we  laugh , hhahhahaha

but i do realize that , my lil sis whispering along the time
but i`m not listening really cleary , just anguk anguk and said ' hmm'

hha , btw it was great movie , like super WOW !
fo those who love music , if you miss it , so rugi !

Love Nick ! he`s so hot like , me , wanna bake e cookie on him !
ouch ! so hot when he sang the songs about him ))

eh eh , the ending part love it !
slow-mow version , i`m expecting that will happen
but still the movie was greateyy !
you dont even think bout the ending
hha , fell like a childish but So What ?!
enjoy ))


*****

No comments: