Wednesday, September 1

PISSED OFF !

bengang !
teramatla sangatsangat marahmarah gilegila!
pissed f*****g off !



yes , i`m pissed off with you , J***K ! Loser !
the whole life i spend with you , the time i sacrifice a lot fo you
its USELESS !
 YOU`RE NOT A FRIENDS !
 YOU`RE TOTALLY A BL***Y J**K !
YOU BETRAYED ME !
HYPOCRITE sangatsangat la kau nyy !
dah lama aku simpan and deep inside my heart ,
 i`m willing to buang perasaan ny jauhjauh , fo you
 and just because of i care about your feelings
but setelah KAU make that kind of statement ,
you pissed me off man ! oyy oyy !
what the h**l are you doin to me ??!
on what purpose you did this f***ng thing to me ??
did i do any wrong o there is something
that kau tak puas hati ?
tell me , dude ! tell me laa , face me !
damn laa ! sumpah ta faham
what kind of friends that
sanggup jadi hypocrite and pretend to be someone else
just because to be friends with everybody !
back-stab aku pulaa tu , besnyee ))
wtf laa !! this is just not f***ing fair !
kau ingat aku na sangat ke nak kawan dengan kau !
aku ta batak pun , i`m being so f***ing nice to you
 just because of TERPAKSA sangatsangat , no mercy !
swear to god ! i`m regretting when the time
we met and we became friends
YOU`RE NOT THE ONE WHO CALL A FRIENDS !
 damnlaa !  aku just nak kawan
yang betulbetul bole jadi kawan sampai aku mati !
NOT kawan perangai s***n macam kau !
I`m BEGGING here ! stop doin this , please
YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE ))
i just want a thing that needed in true friends relationship 
i want a BFF !
 great BFF , thats it ! susah sangat ke ?





kau ingat aku nak sangat ke marahmarah nyy
aku ny Hamba Allah yang kurang sempurna
but still i have perasaan that needed to be care of
i`m not a perfect match and no guts to be your bff but
i just na hubungan yang sihat ))
dahlaa , maybe its my fate and had been written that
i will never ever and ever will get a bff , great friends
that always support me and be there fo me
not just because of bad purpose
it because they accept me the way i am
but na`a ..still have doubt on it ))
Like Leya saind , Worlds Surrounds With Fake People !
and now i trust nobody !
i`m sorry fo the uses of my no manners word , its my blog ..



p/s - please dont ask me who ! 
and it just luahan perasaan so NO heart feeling .
i`m not the one who reti luahkan perasaan to somebody else .
it just takot susah an orang plus this way is better )) 
so thanks fo the time that you spend fo my crappy blog .thanks again !
and and if you guys na cakap that i am
 -suckich , loser , jerk and sewaktu denganye ..just say it !
alhamdulillah ))



i`m waiting fo tomorrow ..

No comments: