Monday, September 13

sorrow friends

Friends , You`re The Faker !

BFF , It`s Not you laa my dearest dear ..

But The Friend`s Faker 

yeah , YOU !

Faker 
Hypocrite 
 Double L
 Moron
Middle Finger


*astaghfurullahal`azim


damn , YOU are bad girl , so so bad !

fo you READERS ,
better know your friends 
or else , you`ll get burned
just like ME !

and YOU my faker friends ,
why did`nt you care ?
you where never there fo me
NEVER !

start Backstabbing me
I`m Ready !

weyyh ! doo you know that you`re so SNOBBY ?
I admit that i LOVE you
but when it comes to being the best friends
babe , you ain`t to be one !

and and

stop pretending to be my friends , please
it hurt me so badly and more than anything in this miserable world
i`m so sick and tired acting that i`m fine
i`m so incredibly sad 
because of your DID !
you ruined it , babe

I AM SORRY !

not for my mistake but fo my words 

***

No comments: