Friday, June 24

1 week 4 days and still counting

Assalamualaikum , Wa'alaikumsalam *sayatolongjawabkann

so its will be 1 week 4 days before I move to  MARA Professional College Seri Iskandar.

I dont really have the chance to meet others yet and the time is really really not that much
I guess I'll meet the closer and fo those yang nak laah

People changes and Best Friends included
and I do hate when my friends change to something bad or annoyed or so euwww-ing
I hate so you still my bff , although peeps said its a bullshit so what I believe it 

I do gonna miss you , so bad

Lets have some fine light coffee or grab some lunch ?
I am cute , adorable and so tinggi you know , melepas nanti.
ROTFL 


You say what now ? *TrueJackson* , you dont like Hijab girls ? 
you're so out of here , shuhh shuhh 


 rawwrrawwr , aiviyeuw