Thursday, June 7

Joyweek

Assalamualaikum 

taaa-daaaa

i know i know cantikkan mata saya. hahahah
well not much to say because it is too much too say. vlala vlalala vlalala

Selayang-Kelantan-Terengganu-Selayang
most tiring f exhausting familia trip evaaa! damn damn jauh lama sanga lama gila. i cant feel my budd.
but it wa fun and yeahh they told me orang kat sana kacak kacak and yeahh it is.. kindaa brahhaha

Daymnnn baby mama spend a lot there, A LOT I tell yaaah. 
and yeahh it worth it... wow you know what fo the first time in my life I got chance to see sunrise bebehh


beautifull is it? damn im lucky and... you are not. hahah jk
so yeahh its wonderful morning to start with



I eat all of this. I aint gonna lie, the breakfast was damn tasty. hahaha
I just wanna bring this chef home.. ohh I wishh!

so yeahh..told you not much too say
ohh one more thing i bought zomba jersey.. hope zomba like it.

Still wasting time and yeahh I dont get my license within next two weeks.. im dead.
new semester new life new environment new start new grades new friends new.. yeah everything


pray fo me with love



rawwrrawwr , aiviyeuw

No comments: