Tuesday, June 19

Just one phone call.

Assalamualaiku, peace be upon to you :) Aminn.


I do miss him. He miss me. 

.......*speechless*......

Well, we had some misunderstanding recently but yeahh he made my day in one phone call.
Its been awhile since buchlee left. No phone call. No text message. Nothing.
He said he's busy with final and examination. Sebulan straight exam exam. No wonder busy sangat.
But yeahh we overcome it. 

I sent him a break up text message but he didnt reply. And I asked him last night
"Kenaapa buchlee tak reply text semalam"
He giggles and said
"Alaaah tahu sangat dah sayang merepek meroyan so diam jelaa"
And I was like 
"Woiiii nak gaduh?"
And...
"Saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayang"
*blushh*

I just have to strength up my heart and commit to this relationship. And see where it goes.
I do love Asraf Fadli. And he love me so much too. 
FYI, He's my FIRST LOVE!


BuchLee :*




rawwrrawwr , aiviyeuw

No comments: