Thursday, June 21

May god bless you sayang.

Assalamualaikum, Muah muah sikit. :*

Well, short entry. Just nak minta jasa baik readers untuk doakan kesihatan bushlee's brotha terjaga and insyallah panjang umur. He just got this shocking news about his brotha. So I really hope you could pray for his brotha. Healthy and in good condition. 


For b, be strong. Allah love you and your family thats why HE gave you this. Just face it. I know you're strong sayang. I will always try to be there for you wheneve you need me. May Allah bless you and your family. And remeber HE LOVE YOU and your family. And I love you too.
p.s ehem ehem, sorry I took this photo without permission.


I cant wait to see you. Cant wait to tease you. Cant wait to be with you.

Good Luck sayang. My doa always with you. Insyallah.

rawwrrawwr , aiviyeuw

No comments: